Celebrating nearly 28 years in business, Complete Rehab PT, OT, SLP , continues its commitment to the districts and students we serve. Founded in 1989, Complete Rehab PT, OT, SLP has been on the vanguard of best school-based practices. We continually evolve and implement innovative models of service delivery to keep pace with state and national trends.
Expert Therapists and Exceptional Support:
Your district's special education department will rely on us as a trusted member of its mandated services team. Not only do we deliver services in keeping with best practices to your students, but we also coordinate with students' families and school staff to ensure your district meets required standards and expectations.
- Complete Rehab's exceptional administrative support saves school districts time and money. And above all, we are dedicated to our students and their families to ensure the best possible outcomes in the most efficient manner.
- Complete Rehab PT, OT, SLP provides quality related services within imposed budgetary constraints to both large and small Long Island School Districts.
- Long Island school districts are expected to deliver the highest quality of care while upholding stringent legal and ethical standards. That's why so many choose Complete Rehab PT, OT, SLP for today's best practices in school therapy for their students and their district.
Your district's special education department and district staff can depend on Complete Rehab PT, OT, SLP to:
- Receive feedback and ongoing communication with contracted therapists who are implementing evidence based practice and exceptionally progressive intervention plans
- Develop RtI plans in response to your district's specific instructional strategies recommended to benefit all students
- Coordinate and participate in team meetings
- Provide in-service training to teachers and support staff
- Attend CSE, CPSE, building level team, staff and SEPTA meetings
- Recommend and implement handwriting programs with ongoing support to classroom teachers
Rely on Complete Rehab's support staff to:
- Obtain physician prescriptions for related service mandates
- Match each therapist's specialty skills and training with each student's needs
- Organize therapist's caseload assignments to meet district/school needs
- Meet documentation requirements promptly and accurately
- Fulfill IEP requirements and Medicaid requirements as required by the school district.